6E019 – 24V Transformer [100 VA Rated]
UL listed for use with thermostats, relays, solenoids or signal devices.
Equipped with all position mount. 120V primary, 24V secondary.
This Dayton transformer is designed for use in 24 volts AC control system, including air conditioned circuits, thermostats, gas valves, relays and/or other applications that do not exceed the listed ratings. These transformers can be used to replace any transformer of the same primary and secondary voltages and equal or smaller VA ratings.
- Item – Transformer Class 2 Transformer
- Input Voltage – Transformer 120VAC, 208VAC, 240VAC, 480VAC
- Output Voltage – Transformer 24VAC
- VA Rating – Transformer 96VA
- Protective Device Circuit Breaker
- Enclosure Style – Transformer Open
- Mounting – Transformer Foot
- Phase – Electrical 1
- Hz – Electrical 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Primary Connection Wire Leads
- Secondary Connection Wire Leads
- Temp. Rise 65 Degrees C
- Enclosure Finish No Finish
- Enclosure Rating Not Rated
- Height 3″
- Depth 4.3″
- Width 2.5″
- Standards UL File Number E181503, cULus
- Includes 4A 250V Circuit Breaker
Shipping will be determined by each order.
The freight that shows on this shopping cart is just an estimate. Actual shipping charges will be adjusted.