5P392M – Aphididus / Aphei Mix – (Aphelinus addominalis, Aphidius colemani & Aphidius ervi)
A customized mixture of 3 parasites for broad spectrum control of aphids. This product contains the mummies of three different parasites: Aphelinus abdominalis, Aphidius colemani and Aphidius ervi, which help control 25 species of aphids, including the most common pest species, Aphis gossypii, Macrosiphum euphorbiae and Myzus persicae.
- Ideal for use with mixed ornamental crops.
- High percentage of mummies allow for safe transit.
- Adults begin to emerge in transit ready for action.
Handling & Storage
Instructions for use
- Open container in the greenhouse.
- Releases at dawn or dusk are optimal so that adults will move into the crop.
- Walk around the area to be treated, holding the open container at a 45º angle, releasing the emerged adults into the air.
- Distribute the adults evenly over the area.
- Recap the bottle and store at greenhouse temperature until more mummies have hatched.
- Repeat the distribution of adults throughout the area until most adults have emerged from the mixture.
- Finish by placing the open container in the greenhouse next to a plant in case more hatch.
Storage and transport
- Transport and store at 6-10ºC / 43-50°F.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Use within 18 hours of receipt.
Application Rate = (2 per 10 ft2; per week)
ALL ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY NOON (MT. TIME)
THURSDAY TO SHIP THE FOLLOWING WEEK
All living beneficials will be sent by
2 Day Air or NEXT Day Air
Can NOT be sent by US Mail!
Aphidoletes & Aphidius spp. are very sensitive to heat in shipping
During High Temperature Months (Typically May – August)
Next Day Air ONLY!!
This item MUST be sent by 2nd Day Air at a minimum. If you select a lesser shipping method, we will upgrade it to the minimum level and your shipping charges will be adjusted.
Shipping will be determined by each order.
The freight that shows on this shopping cart is just an estimate. Actual shipping charges will be adjusted.