Conga – Yellow / Block – Pepper Seed –
Conga – (Replaces Tenato)
- TM 3 virus resistance ( tobamo virus races 1,2 and 3 : full range of tobamo virus resistance)
- High production yellow bell pepper
- Large blocky firm pepper with uniform shape
- Leaf and shoot growth with load = power and production
- Intermediate plant length
They should be pruned when grown in a greenhouse. Our technical paper (Item # 9P096) offers tips on their culture and pruning technique. The pollen from one parent is manually transferred to the second parent. The seed from this parent plant is what you are purchasing. These varieties are green at maturity, but if left on the plant about two weeks longer, will change to the color listed
Due to the US Postal Service practice of irradiating packages,
Hydro-Gardens will not guarantee any seeds sent by the US Mail.
This practice will sterilize the seeds and they will not germinate.
We will still send your order by US Mail but if they do not germinate, they will not be replaced.
If we send by FedEx the guarantee is in place.
EPA Mail Irradiation Paper
Shipping will be determined by each order.
The freight that shows on this shopping cart is just an estimate. Actual shipping charges will be adjusted.