Gina – Red / Block – Pepper Seed
Gina (PRO 8078) red pepper TM3 with powdery mildew resistance
- Excellent setting in all conditions with fast development
- Strong against BER and internal rot
- Uniform blocky shape with stable fruit size through season
- Plant power results in strong shoot development for heat periods.
- Excellent shelf life and shipping pepper
They should be pruned when grown in a greenhouse. Our technical paper (Item # 9P096) offers tips on their culture and pruning technique. The pollen from one parent is manually transferred to the second parent. The seed from this parent plant is what you are purchasing. These varieties are green at maturity, but if left on the plant about two weeks longer, will change to the color listed
Due to the US Postal Service practice of irradiating packages,
Hydro-Gardens will not guarantee any seeds sent by the US Mail.
This practice will sterilize the seeds and they will not germinate.
We will still send your order by US Mail but if they do not germinate, they will not be replaced.
If we send by FedEx the guarantee is in place.
EPA Mail Irradiation Paper
Shipping will be determined by each order.
The freight that shows on this shopping cart is just an estimate. Actual shipping charges will be adjusted.