5P436 – Prestop [1 kilogram pack]
Prestop – Biological Fungicide
For use on: Vegetables, Herbs, Tree Fruits, Berries, Ornamentals, Seedlings, Field Crops, Turf
- Controls foliar diseases caused by Alternaria, Anthracnose (Colletotrichum), Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Didymella, Fusarium, Monilinia, Mycosphaerella, Nectria, Penicillium andSclerotinia.
- Controls root and seed borne diseases casued by Alternaria, Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Colletotrichum, Fusarium, Mycosphaerella, Penicillium, Phytophthora, Plasmodiophora, Plicaria, Pyrenochaeta, Pythium, andVerticillium.
- Suppresses Powdery Mildew, Rhizoctonia, Sclerotinia.
- University tests showed superior to Rootshield, Plantshield, Actinovate, Cease, and Serenade against many diseases. Prestop often equal to chemical fungicides.
- Can be applied as spray, drench, drip irrigation, incorporation in media and soil.
- Prestop (Gliocladium catenulatum) fungus is aggressive hyperparasite of plant pathogen cell walls using chitinase & glucanase enzymes.
Prestop also colonizes plant roots and foliage to crowd out pathogen establishment.
- REI: 0 hrs. General application every 3-6 weeks.
- Package sizes 100 g and 1 kg.
- For 2018 registered in AZ, CO, FL, IL, MA, ME, MI, NC, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA.
Instructions for Use (see label)
Foliar: 0.375% (1500 g/100 gal) to 0.5% (1900 g/100 gal)
Soil Drench: 0.5% suspension (19 g/gal) and 5-10 gal applied to 100 sq. ft.
Drip: 2.3-4.6 g/100 sq ft.
Incorporation in potting media: 2-4 gal of a 2.5% suspension (100 g/gal) per cu.yd.
Application interval: Every 3-6 weeks depending on disease pressure
Storage: 2 weeks at room temp. 6 months in refrigerator. 18 months in freezer.
Reentry Interval: 0 hours. Organic: OMRI certified.
Shipping will be determined by each order.
The freight that shows on this shopping cart is just an estimate. Actual shipping charges will be adjusted.