5E260 – SENSAPHONE 400
Get Alarms and Alerts with Basic Phone Notification
- Simple, convenient, cost-effective remote monitoring for greenhouse growers, small businesses and property managers
- Record custom voice alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
- Notifies up to four people by voice phone call in the event of an alarm
Product Details: The Sensaphone 400 Monitoring System offers greenhouse growers, small-business owners, vacation property owners, and other property managers an easy and inexpensive way to monitor a remote facility. When the system is connected to a standard telephone line, users can record custom “Alert Condition” notifications and receive alarm messages in their own voice. This system can set off a local alarm if a phone line is cut and control a thermostat to adjust site temperature between two set points. Nonvolatile memory retains system settings in the event of power loss. The status of each monitored condition is readily obtained at the unit’s installation site or remotely by telephone.
- Up to four external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -20° to 150°F | -30° to 65°C
- Use a dual-setback thermostat to control temperature between two set points.
- INCLUDED: Internal battery-backup system provides 24 hours of continuous monitoring and alerts in the event of power outage
- INCLUDED: A pre-installed temperature probe to monitor conditions at the installation location
- NO MONTHLY FEES: unlike other systems that require ongoing expenses
Waterproof Remote Temperature Sensor for use with the Sensaphone 400 – 5E156
Shipping will be determined by each order.
The freight that shows on this shopping cart is just an estimate. Actual shipping charges will be adjusted.